About Me

My photo
• •.OzaMis CiTy.• •, • •.MisaMis OcciDenTaL.• •, Philippines
• •.SimpLe, swEEt, aNd sExy..tHe 3s tHAt bEst dEcRibE mE..*fOr tHe 'sExy' tHing,weL,sOmE sAiD sO..LOL!*..iM siLeNt sUmtYmz bUt i gEt lOUd wEn iM witH my cLoz fRiEnDz..iM alzO aN 'eAsy gO lUcKy' tyPe,sUmtYmz.. ..iM d kinD oF pErsOn tHat dOesN't reGrEt tHinGs tHAt paSSed.cOz i beLiv tHat GOD sEtz tHis pLan oF minE.i trUsT HiM.. ..iM sEriOus wEn iT cUmz tO 'L♥VE'..aCtuaLLy, iTz mY 1sT tYm tO faLL mAdLy in lOve..bUt hE'z nOt mY 1sT bF, i hAd sOme beForE..i rEaLi beLiv tHat L♥vE taKes tYm tO dEveLop..iTz nOt tHAt inSTAnT aS tHey sAy,.".lOve aT fiRst siGht".. ..iM ♥Trisha Marie MagsayO♥.. ..mUcH hAs bEEn sAid bWt mE..• •..

Sunday, May 4, 2008

♠.i'M prEtty tirEd.♠


Pretty pretty tired!..very very tired!.huhuhH.. It has been two days since I last opened my blog. I went home for a weekend vacation..hehehh.. It was very cool though very tiring for me. I had to take care of my nephew..Gosh!.It seemed like I was practicing to be a mother!hahAh!. Anyways, last night's event was great!.I spent time with my friends at the bar 'something'..but there's someone who was not happy waiting for me last night.hehehh..iM so sorry bOo to keep you waiting and worry on me..huhuh..
And for this day, I need some sleep..some rest! Oh God, please!..huhuh... I do have my exams tomorrow and i still got some paper works, memorizations, and everything..'i got very tired coz i just got here from my homeplace and I've cried a lot this afternoon..huhuh..'..bad day for me..
I really wish that I could see myself now like in this picture of mine..a long hour of sleep for me..huhuhuh..By now, i'M still on my 'encoding'..i could sleep but only for a while..And I'll be reviewing for my exam tomorrow..
..Pray for me guyz!..Your prayers means a lot to me!..God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

idol jd ka nako tama oi..
take care olwyss bstfrnd???
hehehe!!bstfrnd ta??

• •.bLog arChivE.• •