About Me

My photo
• •.OzaMis CiTy.• •, • •.MisaMis OcciDenTaL.• •, Philippines
• •.SimpLe, swEEt, aNd sExy..tHe 3s tHAt bEst dEcRibE mE..*fOr tHe 'sExy' tHing,weL,sOmE sAiD sO..LOL!*..iM siLeNt sUmtYmz bUt i gEt lOUd wEn iM witH my cLoz fRiEnDz..iM alzO aN 'eAsy gO lUcKy' tyPe,sUmtYmz.. ..iM d kinD oF pErsOn tHat dOesN't reGrEt tHinGs tHAt paSSed.cOz i beLiv tHat GOD sEtz tHis pLan oF minE.i trUsT HiM.. ..iM sEriOus wEn iT cUmz tO 'L♥VE'..aCtuaLLy, iTz mY 1sT tYm tO faLL mAdLy in lOve..bUt hE'z nOt mY 1sT bF, i hAd sOme beForE..i rEaLi beLiv tHat L♥vE taKes tYm tO dEveLop..iTz nOt tHAt inSTAnT aS tHey sAy,.".lOve aT fiRst siGht".. ..iM ♥Trisha Marie MagsayO♥.. ..mUcH hAs bEEn sAid bWt mE..• •..

Sunday, May 11, 2008

..15th MontHsary..♥



May 11, 2008. Our 15th monthsary with my bOo. This picture was taken yesterday while we were fooling in his room. I thought I would have a bad day 'cause we had an arguement. We fought for almost whole afternoon yesterday. But then there should be someone who would make the war calm. At the end of our fight, I just said to him that 'I'm so sorry. I couldn't just help myself. You know I love you so much and I'm not gonna replace you".. And then we' re done. After it, we went to the mall to have some grocery and he bought a polo-shirt. Then we went to a restaurant to have a dinner date celebrating a very special day. Thank you so much bOo for understanding and having some patience on me. Just stay sweet and thoughtful. I know we can make through many years. Always have trust.oKay?!.i love you much much!.MwaAh!!

..Keep in touch with my blog guyz!.tAnx!♥

No comments:

• •.bLog arChivE.• •