About Me

My photo
• •.OzaMis CiTy.• •, • •.MisaMis OcciDenTaL.• •, Philippines
• •.SimpLe, swEEt, aNd sExy..tHe 3s tHAt bEst dEcRibE mE..*fOr tHe 'sExy' tHing,weL,sOmE sAiD sO..LOL!*..iM siLeNt sUmtYmz bUt i gEt lOUd wEn iM witH my cLoz fRiEnDz..iM alzO aN 'eAsy gO lUcKy' tyPe,sUmtYmz.. ..iM d kinD oF pErsOn tHat dOesN't reGrEt tHinGs tHAt paSSed.cOz i beLiv tHat GOD sEtz tHis pLan oF minE.i trUsT HiM.. ..iM sEriOus wEn iT cUmz tO 'L♥VE'..aCtuaLLy, iTz mY 1sT tYm tO faLL mAdLy in lOve..bUt hE'z nOt mY 1sT bF, i hAd sOme beForE..i rEaLi beLiv tHat L♥vE taKes tYm tO dEveLop..iTz nOt tHAt inSTAnT aS tHey sAy,.".lOve aT fiRst siGht".. ..iM ♥Trisha Marie MagsayO♥.. ..mUcH hAs bEEn sAid bWt mE..• •..

Saturday, May 10, 2008

..My nEw Hair StyLe.))


Uhmm..First and foremost,I'll have first a recap on today's activity of mine.. I woke up at 8:30 in the morn and immediately took a bath and ate my breakfast after. At 11, I arrived to Oroquieta City, my homeplace..It's just an hour away from here(Ozamis City)..And then I went back here 'cause I feel bored staying there with no one to talked to.. After then I went to the mall..I was thinking to have my hair cut..And so I went to the salon but then they were still busy for their bridal make-up..So I've waited for an hour.. While waiting, I went to McDonald's together with my cousins to have our tummy stuffed.. After an hour, we went back to the salon and then finally I had my hair cut..
After a few minutes..........
I was surprised and happy of what my new hair style is!.I love it!! Thanks to David's Salon..heheh!;).Worth iT!!..Now I have my new look..And I got more confidence now than before..
But there's something that I can't take..We lose our game (dota) this evening..huhuh.. We played it well but that was not enough..I was not feeling well also..
I had another problem also..huhuh!:( ..My bOo and I had an arguement..We had this 'cool off' thing..And tomorrow is our 15th monthsary..How could we save this day for the sake of our relationship?!..Oh God, please help us..
..I got tired,I smiled,I got disappointed,and I got mad for this day... Hayy...At the end of this day..All I wanted is to have a good sleep for a very cold night..
..'til here!..i love you guyz!..

No comments:

• •.bLog arChivE.• •